(~HS~)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

surprise sponsership

2 posters

Go down

surprise sponsership Empty surprise sponsership

Post  (HS)KINGDOM Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:45 am

hey heres a lil i dea that might get alot of postes and view its called surprised sponserships do u know how u always want a spon theres only 1 rule ppl dont follow and i see this in all clan RULE:DO NOT ASK FOR SPONSSESHIP followers:HEY LEADER DID U SEE HOW GOOD I AM SO CAN I GET SPONSERD it happends all the time and i mean every single spon and go up to a person and say do u want to join my clan and no we dont sponser if they join that means they have a loyal soul if they dont there a sponserdigger instead of a gold digger but now i have a way we can avoid that and will leave (HS) members on the edge of there seat everytime they log in and heres how it go ::

leave us ure EXACT IGN!!!!!!!! we want no confusions
exp: (HS)KINGDOM
becuz its case sensitive u need to log in how u told us every day
also leave ur email address to thats also import
.................................................................................................................................................... so imagin urself loggin in
some 1 ask u to fight them u say sure thinkin u have ur reg char
u pick ryu for exp so when the game start and it say FIGHT!! and u see VIP MEMBER right above ur name you will be so happy and u didnt even know it u probably will have a heart attack lol
soo leave ur ign(IN_GAME_NAME) and ur email address the 1 you use the most and we will have a chat in admin chat room to see who gets pick to get surprised and be a lucky little satin lol gg and plz dont mess this up cuz if we spon a name that dont exsist were gonna kill u and also dont give the wrong email pale and look forwars to this and hope it brings u join

ur 24/7 admin (HS)KINGDOM
p.s is this ok with u venom but dont tell me in this topic go to admin lounge and tell me soo the reg members dont see it lol we want to surprise them remeber that and plus it took me 30 min to think and type this while i was im sum1 else on msn lol im a mutlitasker Twisted Evil but my brain hurts i will be on sfo and a new twist to this i will be on sfo in a diffrent name to see how u rep ur clan and are u spon worthy have fun Laughing
(HS)KINGDOM
(HS)KINGDOM
Leaders
Leaders

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2007-09-26

Back to top Go down

surprise sponsership Empty Re: surprise sponsership

Post  (HS)KINGDOM Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:48 am

lol i know this is spamin and no body else do this or there will be consiquincens oh and by the way this not double postin or what u call spam cuz the admin started the topic im the first member to replay lol a admin got to get a piece of the actiom lol so my in game name is

(HS)KINGDOM <------dont ever get it wrong
my emails is

kalvin0115@yahoo.com <----------not alvin and the chimpmunks Evil or Very Mad

i cant w8 to get surprised
(HS)KINGDOM
(HS)KINGDOM
Leaders
Leaders

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2007-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post  (~HS~)Zaigon Mon Dec 31, 2007 3:31 pm

Yea well i highly doubt iam gonna get one,but everything turns out ok for me most of the time, MY IGN=(HS)Zaigon
Email=RoxasRodriguez@hotmail.com
Btw if u think iam a Roxas fan iam not my middle name is Roxas so thats it =D.

(~HS~)Zaigon
juggernaut
juggernaut

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-10-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum